[Sugar-devel] looking for help or an example of how to use OLPCgames or pygame in a pygtk drawing area.

Jamie Boisture jamieboisture at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:55:11 EDT 2009

I've been working on a graphing activity using pygame embedded in a pygtk
drawing area.  Its working but I'm not sure how to get in running as an
activity.  What I'm looking for is just an example of an activity that has
already done this that I can look at or maybe even someone to help me with
this.  I found the wiki page for OLPCgames which seems to be what I need to
do.  It says it has support for embedding in gtk, but I can't actually find
any documentation.  I would really appriciate it if someone could give me a
hand with this.

Thanks,
Jamie Boisture