[Sugar-devel] [Server-devel] Fwd: testing backup and restore on SoaS

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:30:06 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Dave Bauer <dave.bauer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarded from sugar-devel, Are the backup scripts available? We have a
> script that allows us to register SoaS and we want to try the backup scripts
> with that.

Grab them from the same place where you found the ejabberd pkg ;-) --
you're looking for ds-backup-client.

Note that you'll need to get in motion to teach SoaS about registering
to the School Server, something that Sugar knows how to do, or used to
know..

Give the scripts a read so you'll see how they work, and what bits of
Sugar we need (somehow, sugar profile needs to know about a backup
server, etc).

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions