[Sugar-devel] IMPORTANT: sugar-jhbuild: upstream jhbuild migrated to new location

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 03:56:50 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Sascha Silbe
<sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 11:03:39PM +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:
>
>> I'm sure there's a proper git way to do it, but for now it's easiest to
>>  just "rm -rf jhbuild" and let "./sugar-jhbuild update" fetch it from the
>>  new repo.

> Just noticed that "./sugar-jhbuild update" will try to fetch the jhbuild
> repo before updating itself. So please run "./sugar-jhbuild update" before
> AND after "rm -rf jhbuild".
> If you've already removed the directory, "git pull" should do the trick.

[sigh] OK, without the git pull, it compiled and ran, but Turtle Art
wouldn't launch. Now it compiles and almost runs.
I get to log in, but Sugar doesn't come up. Which logs would you like to see?

PS I wouldn't mind if somebody got rid of the meaningless Cyrillic
font and config/hal errors.

> CU Sascha
>
> --
> http://sascha.silbe.org/