[Sugar-devel] UI mockups for version support in Journal

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Fri Apr 17 11:47:08 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 07:56:05AM -0400, Eben Eliason wrote:

> You don't need a CanvasIcon to colorize, I don't think. We support
> colorizing icons in menus, which behave similarly to comboboxes I'd
> think. Anyway, colored would be preferred.
I'm afraid ComboBox and menu items are handling images differently:
GtkImageMenuItem supports GtkImages, but ComboBox only pixbufs. s.g.Icon
implements GtkImage and draws using cairo, not pixbufs => not usable
inside ComboBox. :(
For now I'm going to leave the stars out. If we later decide we really
want them, I can still add it, probably using a custom GtkCellRenderer
(which could then also support not showing them in "closed" mode).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/