[Sugar-devel] Migrate Record to git.sl.o

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:24:41 EDT 2009

I can lend a hand with Record; I pinged the original developers last
night to see if they are still interested in maintaining it. I also
asked for a Trac component to be created. And filed a couple of bug
reports last night (#760, #762) on anomalous behavior on SoaS.

-walter

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If anyone don't mind, I'm migrating Record to git.sl.o.
> Someone who's interested in developing this activity let me know and
> I'll add you to commiters/change ownership.
>
> --
> Aleksey

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs