[Sugar-devel] Screenshot attached. Very rudimentary and will change with introduction of activity widgets <eom>

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:02:09 EDT 2009

Thanks, I'm forwarding this to sugar-devel.

To respond: This gives me an idea of the student view. What about the
teacher view? Can the teacher view multiple responses, or a random response,
in real time? Is there some way to let (some) students see each other's
answers, to promote discussion? This kind of feature would be the real
value-add for me. Of course, on the other hand, you want to keep your plan
for GSoC as simple as possible. Seeing a table-napkin-level prototype UI for
this would help us understand how you'd resolve this tension.

Jameson