[Sugar-devel] webified and google gears

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:30:21 EDT 2009

I cant seem to find my spec file anymore, but I based it on this:
<http://vpv.fedorapeople.org/packages/mozvoikko/mozvoikko.spec>

To briefly explain, the .xpi is basically just a zip file, so it needs
to be placed in the /usr/lib/mozilla/extensions/{somepath}/{somepath}
and unpacked there.

Last time I built gears from source there were some hickups with wrong
libraries and flags, but It wasn't too difficult. If any more help is
needed, let me know.

David