[Sugar-devel] A bot activity for sugar

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:42:02 EDT 2009

We have now a kinda-like bot activity. it's called hablar con sara,

it's mainly a chatter bot in union with speak, you type things and she
interacts with you..it can be taught to tell about how to make activities
etc.

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4033

you might want to check it

Rafael Ortiz