[Sugar-devel] Running Sugar with sugar-jhbuild - questions

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Apr 13 13:02:02 EDT 2009

The most straight forward way would be to add the activites to
extra-activities.modules in jhbuild at
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar-jhbuild/repos/mainline/trees/master/config/modulesets
.

This would allow you to run .sugar-jhbuild build extra-activities to
pull in the latest activities from git.  Once .modules points to a git
repo there is no additional maintenance required to keep sugar-jhbuild
up to date.

Would this be useful?

david