[Sugar-devel] Where does Browse store downloads?

Vamsi Krishna Davuluri vamsi.davuluri at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:52:57 EDT 2009

hello,

 Have you checked your system's /tmp/ folder? Sugar tends to rename them to
funny names, so your best bet is to go through all of the tar.gz s there, or
go to a site like tinypic.com and select that file for upload from the
datastore. Oh wait that would work only if tar.bz are displayed there ;)

Hope that helps!