[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Labyrinth-5

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Apr 10 22:37:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

== Source ==

http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/honey/Labyrinth/Labyrinth-5.tar.bz2

== Bundle ==

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4078

== Web page ==

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Labyrinth

Again, many thanks go to Aleksey Lim (alsroot) for all his efforts and
assistance. There is still plenty of work to do, and bugs to fix,
translations to start... but this at least gets our best effort so
far, out there. I'll try and make sure there a much shorter time gap
before a version 6 release ;-)

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. One notable bug for XO 8.2 distro users, is that adding images
from the Journal is currently broken (bumping into rainbow), adding
images works fine on sugar-jhbuild and should be fine on Soas distros
and xo-rawhide (though I haven't tested there just yet).