[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] squashfs failure trying to convert SoaS to OLPC XO image format

Dan Krejsa dan.krejsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 00:17:36 EDT 2009

Hi Chris & Martin,

Thanks for the info!   Martin, have you worked with the latest
Soas2-*.iso images?  Is it possible that the version of squashfs used to create
the image was raised recently? My kernel is presently at
2.6.27.21-170.2.56.fc10.i686.

I'll probably either look for a fedora 11 host to run the conversion on,
or just use a USB key or SD card rather than reflash the NAND.

No worries,

- Dan