[Sugar-devel] Monthly maps for sugar-devel list traffic

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Apr 5 13:23:27 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd mail the list, for those curious, that I've been
uploading monthly maps for the sugar-devel list traffic. Same process
as per the weekly IAEP maps, each just covers a longer time-scale.
Maps are over at:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/SOM#Sugar_Mailing_List

--Gary

P.S. for the uninitiated, think of the maps as automated tag clouds;
where label size indicates usage frequency, and label position
indicates usage association with the other surrounding labels.

P.P.S one of these days I should really implement a sliding window on
the continuous data set, that way we could generated continuous
animations over time, like some dynamic bubbling cauldron of list
traffic ;-)