[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Proposal of Google Summer of Code

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 03:47:47 EDT 2009

Nathalia, I am truly sorry, but since you did not get your application into
Google's web app by the deadline, we are unable to consider you for Google
Summer of Code. However, we would be happy if you are still interested in
doing the project, and could probably assign you an unofficial mentor (I'll
have to see how many slots Google assigns us before I can say that
definitely though).

I tried to make this clear, and it was clearly stated in several places on
the mailing list, wiki, and google's site. I am sorry that I did not manage
to get this message to you.

Thanks,
Jameson