[Sugar-devel] GSoC Proposal: Multimedia Broadcasting

Nirav Patel olpc at spongezone.net
Thu Apr 2 19:11:26 EDT 2009

Geza,

Interesting proposal, and certainly a useful Activity to have.  Keep
in mind though, that Sugar Labs is focusing on development tools and
core features more than Activities for this summer.  You may also want
to take a look at Video Chat [1] for an example of an Activity that
had similar goals.

Nirav

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Video_Chat