[sugar] Image Viewer Activity

Gary C Martin gary
Tue Sep 30 23:52:22 EDT 2008

On 29 Sep 2008, at 17:13, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

> A screenshot is at
> http://dev.laptop.org/~sayamindu/Captura%20de%20pantalla_1.png
> The code lives in Git:
> http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/sayamindu/imageviewer-
> activity;a=tree
>
> Comments, patches and brickbats are welcome :-).

No brickbats (or patches), but just wanted to report one (very minor)
Image Viewer misbehaviour. I noticed today that if I open an image,
and then rename it within Image Viewer, it generates one of those
"Keep Error" warnings about loosing all changes. The new name does
actually change correctly. This error seems to crop up on a number of
activities so I'm not sure if it's a Sugar bug or some common issue
catching out Activity authors.

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. No one seems to have raised any issues yet with the icon sample I
posted, so if you're happy with it, and I get no other feedback, I'll
turn it into a SVG at end of tomorrow (though I may also try a version
with a looking-glass partially over the image frame).