[sugar] Another pass through some basic Activity test results

Samuel Klein sj
Thu Sep 25 19:38:33 EDT 2008

Testing gg-763-1 earlier today, running a number of activities for an
hour. I later found that I could not restart or reboot via sugar; it
would let me select the option from the right menu, but then a
gray-circle  process appeared in the top frame and nothing would
happen.  If I quit that process and tried again, the same result.  I
haven't been able to reproduce on systems that haven't been using
activities for a while.

SJ