[sugar] frame auto-visibility configuration

Erik Garrison erik
Wed Sep 24 11:12:04 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:03:01AM -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
>    > Hello all, On tabbing we are currently auto-toggling the frame.
>    > Are we sure that this is necessary?  Could we include a
>    > configuration option to change this?
>
> Sounds good, I'd agree with just removing it completely.

Me too.

>    > The attached patch to sugar optionally disables frame appearance if
>    > the file /home/olpc/no-frame-on-tabbing exists.  This is just a
>    > proof-of-concept hack to make it easier to quickly enable and
>    > disable the functionality and observe the performance change.
>
> The patch isn't attached, and the patch I found in the Trac ticket isn't
> useful -- it has no lines of context and doesn't even specify which file
> is being patched, so it can't be applied; please resend using "diff -u",
> or ideally "git diff".

Whooops!  Two errors.  I put the wrong patch on the ticket and didn't
even attach the patch to the email.

Attached is the right file.  I'm fixing the ticket... is there any way
to delete files from a trac ticket?

Erik