[sugar] Tagged Journal Proposal

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate
Tue Sep 23 18:20:21 EDT 2008

I also imagine that the Extra options menu would appear in the main
toolbar in the Detailed view. And aditionally, like in one of eben's
mockup, once a entry is checked in this list view, either the main
toolbar changes to provide contextual actions (those you placed in
that menu, copy, apply label, etc.), or a new menu appears bellow the
main one with these options, so as not too loose the
searching/filtering features which can be handy to have for various
journal entries and still have handy the search and filtering
features.

Eduardo