[sugar] [RELEASE] Calculate 24

Simon Schampijer simon
Mon Sep 22 05:44:13 EDT 2008

Reinier Heeres wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I released a new version of Calculate, it's available at:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/~rwh/calculate/Calculate-24.xo
>
> Sources are at:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/pub/sugar/sources/calculate-activity/Calculate-24.tar.bz2
>
> NEWS entries:
>
> * Division by 0 returns 'Undefined'
> * Make 'clear' and 'enter' translatable
> * Remove pseudo.po
> * Fix ne.po (newlines)
> * Fix translations that had taken mul_sym litterally
> * Add COPYING and AUTHORS
> * Update MANIFEST
>
> Regards,

Hmm you did not use the sucrose branch for your release
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/calculate;a=shortlog;h=sucrose-0.82
Translators does push there. We need to get the translations you
modified into Pootle - because Pootle does not know how to resolve git
conflicts :/

So maybe best revert this commit and send a note to the localization
list that the translators can push the changes themselves and then
release from the sucrose branch (or discuss with sayamindu how to go
best forward).

Best,
    Simon