[sugar] G1G1 Pre-installed Activities

Hal Murray hmurray
Sun Sep 21 02:45:19 EDT 2008

There is another list of activities that is probably a subset of what should
ship with G1G1.

I'm thinking of the ones needed to test, exercise, or demonstrate various
features of the software or hardware.  In this context, simpler is better as
there will be less chance of a bug in some other chunk of code screwing up
what you are trying to test.  Some of these may not exist yet.

I think I'm looking for a web page that has lots of things like:

  To test your camera, run xxxx (with a download link)

  For sample code using the camera, try xxxx

Some of them might not require full blown activities.

Another branch in here would be measuring/demonstrating performance.
(including disk and RAM usage)

Is there a "Hello world" activity?  Is it a good example?  Does it
demonstrate translation?