[sugar] G1G1v2 Activities

Gary C Martin gary
Fri Sep 19 14:48:04 EDT 2008

On 19 Sep 2008, at 03:49, Douglas Bagnall wrote:

> Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
>
>> Perhaps correcting http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_tutorial would
>> help?
>
> Good point -- done, at least for host_version and bundle_id.  As it
> happens the actually published HelloWorld activity is one of the
> worst offenders, having no activity_version.  That might even break
> things.

Fab, thanks.

I guess the trick is to flag wave about the activities that do things
'right', the only way I got things going was by rooting around in some
of the existing activity source code, probably picking up all sorts of
bad habits. Perhaps it could be worth linking to a few Activity source
trees in git that folks think are a good next steps to investigate
(for after someone has passed the 'hello world' type level stage)?

>> OK, well... I 'think' Moon-5 can now go on your shiny happy list ?
>
> Yes!

:-)

--Gary