[sugar] Keeping Trac(k)

Gary C Martin gary
Fri Sep 19 13:07:01 EDT 2008

Hi Bert,

On 19 Sep 2008, at 13:27, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> For keeping up with new Trac tickets I discovered this RSS feed:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/timeline?ticket=on&max=50&daysback=7&format=rss
>
> ... which only has entries for opened and closed tickets. This is much
> more bearable than subscribing to the bug notify list.
>
> Even better would be if I could filter that by component :)

I think you can, I just made up a quick track query and my browser
(Safari) indicates an RSS feed is available, can then subscribe.
Here's the URI it gave me for new+reopened and Action is test in build:

feed://dev.laptop.org/query?status=new&status=reopened&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&next_action=test+in+build&format=rss

--Gary