[sugar] G1G1v2 Activities

Douglas Bagnall douglas
Thu Sep 18 22:49:33 EDT 2008

Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:

> Perhaps correcting http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_tutorial would
                               > help?

Good point -- done, at least for host_version and bundle_id.  As it
happens the actually published HelloWorld activity is one of the
worst offenders, having no activity_version.  That might even break
things.

> I'm showing my age here, but is bundle_id a replacement for
> service_name? Seem to be identical.

It is, they are.  I'm not sure why it changed, and all the code I've
seen tries both, but the spec is adamant (that's
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_bundles).

> OK, well... I 'think' Moon-5 can now go on your shiny happy list ?

Yes!

I've got no idea about that bundle_name warning, sorry.

Douglas