[sugar] Finale: consider merging a few fun Sugar patches?

C. Scott Ananian cscott
Thu Sep 18 10:57:52 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Martin Dengler
<martin at martindengler.com> wrote:
> I'll do my review but Scott need not worry about mine since my patches
> are already in 0.82.1[1] and 8.2-758[2].

Hm, I'm actually a bit disappointed by this, because I'd been hoping
(based on just the phrase "network feedback" which Michael used when
describing your patches to me) that this was a quick fix for the
"connected networks indistinguishable from unconnected network" issue
in the networks view.  Feedback from testers has consistently
indicated that this is an issue for them (especially when they are
transitioning from an old build).  I'd hoped that we could come up
with *some* reasonable stop gap, whether it's a halo, or a square in
the center of the circle, or *something*.  Boo.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )