[sugar] [Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-salut 0.3.5 released

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes
Thu Sep 18 04:47:26 EDT 2008

Le mercredi 17 septembre 2008 ? 20:14 +0200, Morgan Collett a ?crit :
> For those not on the Telepathy list...

And as said, on #8441 there is a backport of this fix in the rpm package
which seems to fix the issue.