[sugar] Keep error

Erik Garrison erik
Mon Sep 8 23:06:54 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 09:30:40AM +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Arjun Sarwal <arjun at laptop.org> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > When is a Keep error typically generated by Sugar ?
>
> When saving to the datastore is, for some reason, going wrong. Do you
> have logs of your activity when this happens?

I have encountered this issue running the Peru activities on joyride
2263.  I couldn't tell if the issue was my 'no-screenshots' patch (which
I was testing) or the system/activity mismatch which is implied by my
setu.  I need to get back to a decent internet connection so I can use
the activity updater and sync everything up.

Erik