[sugar] Sugar Digest 2008-09-08 (Walter Bender)

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Mon Sep 8 12:01:50 EDT 2008

Hi Walter,

Thanks for the informative report as always!

On point #10, I agree that there was phenomenal feedback and test
results last week. I think I saw all the reports listed below on devel
and sugar lists except "Team Per?".

Do you have a URL to that feedback?

Thanks,

Greg S