[sugar] related to #7856 and other Measure Activity Bugs

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Wed Sep 3 12:48:19 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Arjun Sarwal <arjun at laptop.org> wrote:
> * If the problem related to #7856 is a sugar related bug, or if the
> Activity needs to do something differently

It's a Sugar bug. In yesterday release meeting we agreed to give the
Sugar devs (i.e. us!) another week to get a fix for this one in. I've
been working on it a bit with Simon. I'll let you know how it goes.

Failing that I suspect we will have to do a work around at the
activity level :/ But I'm pretty confident I can get it fixed.

Marco