No subject

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Wed Sep 3 06:29:42 EDT 2008

to be that related to #7856. So can you please tell me --

* If there are any other problems that you are seeing in Measure (version 18
http://dev.laptop.org/~arjs/Measure-18.xo ) apart from the one
outlined in #7771 and #8179 (related to #7856)
* If the problem related to #7856 is a sugar related bug, or if the
Activity needs to do something differently
* Any pointers to solutions of the problems reported will be a big
help, and I would be glad to work on the required changes to solve the
issues!

Thanks a lot!

regards
Arjun

ps- Measure 19 has also been released that includes a host of features
and improvements based on feedback from community and field, but that
is perhaps a separate discussion! :)