[sugar] PlayGo v2 and v3

Ties Stuij cjstuij
Wed Sep 3 03:10:40 EDT 2008

Thought I'd put my coding where my mouth is. I fiddled a bit with the
layout, and put all info to the side of the board for starters, which
in my mind is quite an improvement in visibility, specially on a 19x19
board. If you're intrested Andr?s, I can give you the patch.

Also I'd like to make a buddy panel, and perhaps a simple chat
facility for non-players, so as to learn a bit about collaboration.
Tell me what you think. I noticed however that the dev.laptop git repo
is empty, so I don't have a clue how much I'm stomping on your current
efforts. If you could initialize it with the state of the art, I can
make a patch that works for you, in stead of you having to fiddle
around to integrate my efforts...

/Ties