[sugar] LiveCD LiveUSB

Ivan Krstić krstic
Mon Sep 1 17:27:53 EDT 2008

On Sep 1, 2008, at 5:23 PM, David Farning wrote:
> I am a bit reluctant to host them at Sugar Labs.  We are pushing to
> brand Sugar as distribution agnostic.  So, distributing a Ubuntu based
> live cd and live USB seems a bit disingenuous.

No, it would be disingenuous if we also refused to host _other_ live
CDs. Precisely because we're distro agnostic, we should provide
resources to all those interested in making Sugar more widely
available. I am happy to have a 'unofficial' or 'contrib' directory in
the download tree to indicate SugarLabs didn't produce the images.

--
Ivan Krsti? <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org