[sugar] Survey of activity authors

Bastien bastienguerry
Mon Sep 1 09:35:50 EDT 2008

"Morgan Collett" <morgan.collett at gmail.com> writes:

>> It would also help if there were a compendium of contact information
>> available.  As it is, one has to search in the Activity's wiki page. [For
>> instance, what is the address of the Map activity maintainer?]
>
> In the interests of not increasing their unsolicited mail, I'll
> refrain from posting my list of email addresses on the wiki, but this
> is a good point: it was not a trivial exercise to get the addresses
> together.

I still don't understand why it is so hard to have the contact addresses
directly in the git page of each activity.  If I were to collaborate to
a project, this is the place were I would go.

> I'll work on an expanded list of recommendations including a better
> way to publish contact details for activities.
>
> We still need a decent activity portal. I know a couple of people have
> looked at the codebase behind addons.mozilla.org, but that didn't get
> far yet.

+1

We are holding a development week-end in mid-november in France, and if
there is no such portal we may as well develop our.

--
Bastien