[sugar] Deadline for new modules proposals

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Tue Oct 28 14:31:44 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Where can I get more info on what is new in 0.83?

Changelogs from GIT is OK but if there is any higher level write up
(e.g. list of trac bugs resolved and features if any) that would be more
helpful.

Thanks,

Greg S