[sugar] Donations for travel to Nov 17 XOcamp, also spare bedrooms needed!

C. Scott Ananian cscott
Tue Oct 28 12:40:12 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:34 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at cscott.net> wrote:
> of other "good projects".  I'm hoping that similarly-minded people
> will pitch in to make the good ideas reality.
[...]
> towards the conference, because I don't have a budget at OLPC.  But I
> can put $1000 of my own money towards that end.

It's been suggested that a paypal link would make it much easier to
donate.  I've set up a Paypal biz account via my fledgling publishing
business (http://ahuasemigre.com) to collect donations: click through
  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=750448
and voila!

I'm also tracking the status of the contributions as well as
collecting developer info (who needs help, how much it would cost) at:
  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2/Fundraising
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )