[sugar] Sugar Works Now!

Kevin Cole dc.loco
Tue Oct 28 10:01:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 20:42, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why no one is posting the good press these days and I have to find it
> out myself??? :)
>
> http://www.olpcnews.com/software/sugar/xo_laptop_software_upgrade_review.html

I guess I've been remiss.  The XO with the triangular layout and the
funky computer icon in the center is mine. ;-)

(On the other hand, I appeared to be the only one in the room who gets
a rainbow-daemon error every time I start the browse activity.  That
was after a clean install of the gg image.  The browser still starts,
but I wasn't sure where to post the error, and haven't had time to
look much.)
--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC