[sugar] Measure Activity inclusion in Fructose

Walter Bender walter.bender
Mon Oct 27 21:32:19 EDT 2008

It is enhanced on the XO because it can use the Microphone port for
data, but it is very nice to play with Audio on any computer.

-walter

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 8:37 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have to admit that I haven't played a lot with Measure but I heard
> very good things about it. I have a couple of doubts/questions for
> everyone:
>
> 1 Is the activity useful outside the XO hardware? Does it retain its
> interest and educational value?
> 2 Should we include in Fructose activities which are strongly tied to
> the XO hardware?
>
> My answer about 2 would be "no". But since I don't know the answer to
> 1, I don't know if it's even relevant.
>
> Marco

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs