[sugar] 9.1 proposal: View source key everywhere

pgf at laptop.org pgf
Thu Oct 23 09:33:40 EDT 2008

bert wrote:
 > Am 23.10.2008 um 15:15 schrieb pgf at laptop.org:
 >
 > > an addition to activity.info, with sensible defaults, would be the
 > > best bet, i think.
 >
 > This would mean that sometimes the shell and sometimes the activity
 > would have to handle that key, which is fragile. I'd opt for the shell
 > always handling the key, then trying to invoke the activity's view
 > source function, and if that fails, handle it itself.
 >
 > That "not handled by activity" case could of course be customized by
 > entries in activity.info.

sure, that's fine.  but i think we need to keep thinking about
how to support of non-, or not-fully-sugarized applications with
every new feature we do (as well as with every revision of old
features).

paul
 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org