[sugar] 9.1 Proposal: Report cards on XO

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos
Wed Oct 22 16:19:43 EDT 2008

Interesting.
I am quite convinced on the value of a kid's interaction with his own
work, it can develop into quite a self-growth tool.  Some of this can be
teacher guided, but due to time/training/ability constraints it might
reach wider if it has some AI elements into it, if the activity has its
own interacting protocols, genre Elisa but probably :-) not that deep.

Also, for some older kids some sort of opportunity to comment on each
other's work might be a powerful idea.   Considering that we intend a
lot of the work to be of a collaborative nature, there definitely is a
need to also consider kids reflecting on the interaction process itself.