[sugar] 9.1 Proposal: Persistent activity storage

Ed McNierney ed
Wed Oct 22 07:24:47 EDT 2008

Since I presume we don't object to 'supporting our software' perhaps
we should understand what we think the difference between 'hacks' and
'our software' is and see what is involved in transitioning code from
one state to the other.  Simply selecting a slightly less pejorative
definition of 'hacks' would do that, but that doesn't actually change
anything about the code's supportability.

	- Ed