[sugar] 9.1 Proposal: Persistent activity storage

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos
Mon Oct 20 18:38:28 EDT 2008

One indication that I am hanging around with the right kind of people is
that at least 80% of my new, brilliant ideas turn out to have been
already though by someone else, in many cases someone I already have the
email address of.  And the remainder are often actually welcome by that
crowd, and not just dismissed as the result of early exposure to mercury.

Thanks, y'all!