[sugar] 9.1 Proposal: Translation improvements

C. Scott Ananian cscott
Fri Oct 17 16:48:42 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gah - I just submitted a proposal ;-).
> Maybe we can have a joint talk ?

Multiple talks on the same topic are great!  There's no problem there.
 Marco's going to give a talk on the "legacy app support" and I hope
you'll give a brief demo of your work there, too.  I'll talk a bit,
you'll talk a bit, then we'll all discuss, it will be great!

(And to others reading: just because there's already been a proposal
on a topic doesn't mean you shouldn't make a similar proposal if
you've got something new to add!  We'll schedule a session and we'll
group all the related talks together and it will be wonderful.)
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )