[sugar] [9.1 Proposal] i18n and l10n: 9.1 and beyond

C. Scott Ananian cscott
Fri Oct 17 16:45:45 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like a valid plan - I see no major issues. My only concern is
> that the current language pack must go as soon as possible (which
> means 9.1 :-). The current packs make me nervous, and they add another
> step in cases of mass deployments, which is not good.

You know, it might be worthwhile for you to give a quick overview of
the current language pack stuff at the beginning of your talk too,
since I don't really know much about it.  [I suggested similar things
to Michael and cjb as well: that in addition to presenting their "new
ideas" they also consider presenting brief overviews of "current
status" so that we can archive and publish them.]
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )