[sugar] Feature freeze for 0.84

Luke Faraone luke
Fri Oct 17 13:19:22 EDT 2008

Hey all,

I've been working on packaging Sugar for Ubuntu, and have looked forward to
what will be Sugar (and Ubuntu )'s next release cycle.

Per http://sugarlabs.org/go/ReleaseTeam/Roadmap , it seems that the first
release candidate of Sugar will be out on Feb. 13th. Afterward, I take it
there will only be bugfixes until the final?

This is important from a packaging point of view, because Ubuntu's roadmap
is very closely aligned with Sugar's, our feature freeze (after which
non-bugfixes will require an exception, which takes a while to apply for)
will be around the 18th of February.

--
Luke Faraone