[sugar] Clipboard errata (patches)

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Fri Oct 17 12:11:31 EDT 2008

This is a set of patches I worked on recently, and need to rebase on
the latest jhbuild before I post them officially.  I wanted to expose
them for comments before I put in that effort, since there are no
doubt other things that will need to be changed upon review.

Thanks!

- Eben

PS.  I just noticed upon attaching that the first isn't actually a
clipboard patch, but it was part of a sprint on clipboard and
drag'n'drop in general, so I include it.