[sugar] Design-meeting REMINDER (Thursday October 16 2008 - 15.30 (UTC)) --- irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Thu Oct 16 11:16:15 EDT 2008

Since we don't have everyone we'd like for proper design input, we're
going to hold the meeting from a slightly more technical angle, to
determine possible ways to integrate the work being done.

- Eben