[sugar] notes from the field - Mongolia

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1
Sat Oct 11 01:43:48 EDT 2008

You can transfers files between systems,  (in the absence of an XS
server), using a light weight web server such as boa
To install boa on the XO:
su -
yum install boa

If you want more details on how to configure boa let me know and I
will post the instructions.
  I use boa to pull log files off my XO.

Similarly you get get files off a MS Windows system using IIS.

Another email in this thread mentions the scripts for copying files
to and form the Sugar Journal.

/Robert H.