[sugar] journal is hard (was Re: notes from the field - Mongolia)

elana langer elana.langer
Thu Oct 9 13:18:23 EDT 2008

basically when teachers and students try to find their work (write,
record, etoys)  in the journal it is hard for them to locate it -
especially if it is more than a few days old. This is why everyone is
desperate to save their projects on USB keys. Also it seems that
everything doesn't always go there. For example sometimes the pictures
from a session in record are there - sometimes they aren't - sometimes
it's just one picture - sometimes none. I have seen this many times -
again it's why everyone wants to save on a USB right away.

do you need more detail than that?