[sugar] Narrative

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff
Tue Oct 7 22:41:42 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Bryan Berry <bryan.berry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Offline moodle needs a lot of work to get working properly and really
> doesn't receive the attention it deserves.

Not yet :-) but attention to Offline Moodle will increase...

> Offline moodle currently does not work very at all

I would almost say that it doesn't exist :-) but I am working at this
time to increase awareness. You will notice that all the moodle
conferences this year have an offline moodle talk that shows a few
bits and pieces already in existence (mostly - proof-of-concept
stuff), and then talks about the plans. Having good planning
conversations with MartinD and the rest of the core team.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions