[sugar] Yet another pass to 0.84 release goals

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Tue Oct 7 06:21:46 EDT 2008

See:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/ReleaseTeam/Roadmap#Goals

The high level goals and "features" are pretty much defined in my
opinion. We will refine the implementations plans and update the
status in the next planning meetings. Feel free to send feedback
either on the wiki or on the mailing list.

My main regret at the moment is that file sharing is in the ideas
section and risks to be punted. We need someone to champion it! Also,
how do we fit it in the high level release goals? Are there compelling
arguments to get it done for 0.84? The necessary infrastructure
doesn't quite seem to be there yet.

Cheers,
Marco